Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Web Devloper, Programmer, Script kiddies, Application Devloper, Blogger, Youtuber ...

Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

Glamorous North Texas Wedding

by - April 24, 2020

Cherish and Barry married on a hot day in July in beautiful North Texas. Their family and friends travelled from all over the country to celebrate their marriage and MAN did they know how to party! This elegant, classy event went off without a hitch!

Glamorous North Texas Wedding

Besides having the most beautiful love story, Cherish and Barry had a glamorous wedding that was the perfect blend of them!

Over the past couple years, the two have dealt with life circumstances and have become best friends. They had to lean on one another, confide in one another and have each other’s back on many occasions. They are each others biggest supporters. 

When it came to their big day, they chose the gorgeous Knotting Hill Place. Set against the charming lake, this estate is is absolutely breathtaking. 

Their wedding was under the watchful eye of Unique Events by Elizabeth. Pops of purple in memory of Barry’s late mother. Otherwise surrounded by white roses, these two love birds danced the night away in their designer shoes and were sent off with an epic sparkler exit leading to an all white Rolls-Royce. 

Accessorizing her stunning dress is Cherish’s ring. A white gold diamond band with a emerald cut center stone diamond surrounded by a halo of diamonds! Paired with Christian Louboutin heels, Cherish was all glammed up for her special day! 

 

 

Q: How did you know your partner was the one? When did you first know this in your relationship? (these may often be the same moment, but aren’t always) 

A: I always said I wanted a man that would treat me like my Father treated my Mother. Barry proved to possess these qualities early in our relationship. It was so refreshing to know chivalry still existed. He’s the most caring, loving and romantic person I know. He makes me feel safe and comfortable to be myself around him and I knew he was the one because of that. 

Q: Give us all the details about the proposal. How and where did it happen? Was it a surprise? What was the planning process? 

A: Barry decided to propose to me over the Easter weekend in 2018. His family was having a cookout to celebrate Easter in Baton Rouge, LA. Barry had recently received a professional camera for his birthday and decided to practice his photography skills by taking photos at the cookout. To Barry, this was the perfect opportunity to propose. As the day went on and the sun started to set Barry gathered everyone to take family photos. He had planted the ring in his camera bag. He took two photos and called my name to come help him, making me believe the camera wasn’t working properly. I hurried over being the tech savvy person, I think I am, to help him. I proceeded to say “Barry you never know what you are doing with this camera.” Little did I know he knew exactly what he was doing this time! Barry gave me the camera, dropped to one knee and grabbed the ring box out the camera bag. He took my hand, I notice the ring and in the mist of my SHOCK, I registered he was proposing. I immediately turned and looked at everyone with the biggest grin! Barry expressed his love, tears running down my face he asked me the most important question I’d ever been asked. Will You Marry Me?? Of course, I said YES!! We will be celebrating our union July 2019. 

The post Glamorous North Texas Wedding appeared first on Strictly Weddings.



from Strictly Weddings https://ift.tt/3cKx1du
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

You May Also Like

0 comments