Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Web Devloper, Programmer, Script kiddies, Application Devloper, Blogger, Youtuber ...

Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

AMI VIDEO

by - May 07, 2020

Paresh Soni, the founder of Ami Video, had spent a significant portion of his professional career developing Ami Video for almost 30 years in the united states and India. capturing memories for all.

I Meet Soni, have been blessed beyond measure to spend time with my father and receive training and guidance. He has taught me innumerable skills for both photography and cinematography that I will preserve forever. in 2013, I attended hallmark institute of photography in Massachusetts and graduated with top honors. I enhanced these skills at hallmark where I spent close to two years learning from world-renown photographers like Gregory Heisler, Scott Zuehlke, David Turner, and more.

We will capture your memorable; love filled day and all its important memories that will last forever. we are confident that we can provide you with the best service because not only will we capture your special day, but also, we will re-create those unforgettable moments for family and friends to share for lifetimes to come.

The post AMI VIDEO appeared first on South Asian Bride Magazine.



from South Asian Bride Magazine https://ift.tt/2A9Q0QB
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

You May Also Like

0 comments