Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Web Devloper, Programmer, Script kiddies, Application Devloper, Blogger, Youtuber ...

Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

Manasi’s Art, LLC

by - April 23, 2020

Hi!

If you are looking for a high quality bridal henna with beautiful figurines (like bride and groom, elephants, musical instruments), you are at the right place!

I have always loved to draw and that shows in my henna designs.

I’d love to create a unique bridal design just for you…just the way you’d imagined. Please feel free to browse through the pictures of my work and read the story behind each design.

I am located in Peachtree City in Georgia, which is only 30 mins from Atlanta’s International airport.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you!
Manasi
-Owner and Artist

The post Manasi’s Art, LLC appeared first on South Asian Bride Magazine.



from South Asian Bride Magazine https://ift.tt/3ePc16U
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

You May Also Like

0 comments